Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03193 SDG / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 59,000 Pound (1,847,792 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)