Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.003 SDG / KYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 202% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 518,648 Pound (CI$23,571) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 172,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)