Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.805 SDG / KYD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 188% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 234,156 Pound (CI$30,003) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)