Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.814 SDG / KYD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 185% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 213,612 Pound (CI$27,336) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)