Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.122 SDG / KYD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 179% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 189,478 Pound (CI$23,330) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)