Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.902 SDG / KYD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 188% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 224,762 Pound (CI$28,443) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)