Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.131 SDG / KYD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 189% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 271,001 Pound (CI$33,331) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)