Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.823 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,336 Pound (€2,727) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)