Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.258 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,829 Pound (€3,697) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)