Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.555 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,091 Pound (€2,659) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (27 minutes ago)