Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22537 SDG / NIO
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,000 Pound (66,556 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)