Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22029 SDG / NIO *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,028 Pound (50,063 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)