Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.993 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,406 Pound (R$ 12,248) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (20 minutes ago)