Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.022 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,599 Pound (R$ 2,274) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)