Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.117 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,404 Pound (R$ 6,804) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)