Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 58,596 Pound (71,276 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)