Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 57,947 Pound (70,657 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)