Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 48,412 Pound (63,330 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (28 minutes ago)