Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.186 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 105% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 182,146 Pound (83,309 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)