Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.761 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,527 Pound (5,978 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)