Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Gorgan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,000 Pound (﷼ 24,777,399) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)