Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09390 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,647 Pound (₨28,186) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (32 minutes ago)