Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27740 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,804 Pound (₨60,578) in Gorakhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)