Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.28956 SDG / ETB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,500 Pound (18,994 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)