Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.24749 SDG / ETB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,600 Pound (22,627 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (about 1 hour ago)