Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.29199 SDG / ETB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (12,843 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)