Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01147 SDG / CDF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 53,000 Pound (4,621,544 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)