Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.036 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 119% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,127 Pound (AU$8,167) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)