Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.010 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,760 Pound (R$ 6,845) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)