Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.042 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 132% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 169,046 Pound (£7,031) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)