Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.611 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 99% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 69,583 Pound (£7,240) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)