Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.990 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,032 Pound (£3,383) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 2 hours ago)