Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.486 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,049 Pound (£4,248) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)