Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.963 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,666 Pound (£3,349) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)