Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37879 SDG / EGP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,324 Pound (E£ 8,776) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)