Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40805 SDG / EGP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,340 Pound (E£ 8,185) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)