Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.811 SDG / GIP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 83,423 Pound (£10,680) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)