Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.520 SDG / GIP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 82,163 Pound (£9,643) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)