Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.827 SDG / GIP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 217,249 Pound (£8,412) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 168,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)