Cost of living comparison between Ghent, Belgium and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.913 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 54% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,918 Pound (€4,183) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (33 minutes ago)