Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.448 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,373 Pound (€3,944) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)