Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.168 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 119,713 Pound (€5,400) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)