Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10955 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,093 Pound (₨64,743) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baotou costs 元77 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (44 minutes ago)