Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26373 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,570 Pound (₨77,996) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)