Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.577 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,608 Pound (RM6,091) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)