Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.617 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,188 Pound (RM8,488) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)