Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.634 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,865 Pound (RM7,260) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (43 minutes ago)