Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.444 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,623 Pound (RM10,822) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)