Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03260 SDG / GYD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,789 Pound (637,711 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)