Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.745 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,726 Pound (€3,666) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)