Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.946 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 141,770 Pound (€6,768) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)