Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,039 Pound (€6,055) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (30 minutes ago)