Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.400 SDG / CHF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 94% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 121,491 Pound (CHF 18,983) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (27 minutes ago)