Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.994 SDG / CHF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 118% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 495,879 Pound (CHF 27,558) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 227,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)