Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.768 SDG / CHF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 87% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 134,715 Pound (CHF 19,905) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)