Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13064 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 148% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,212 Pound (Php47,548) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)