Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13386 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 144% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,101 Pound (Php45,576) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)