Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12810 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 149% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,224 Pound (Php48,586) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (39 minutes ago)