Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.938 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,819 Pound (AU$6,849) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)