Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.463 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,297 Pound (6,116TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)