Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.569 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,769 Pound (11,327 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)