Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.834 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,816 Pound (6,443 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)