Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.705 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,969 Pound (11,128 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (43 minutes ago)