Cost of living comparison between Gaziantep, Turkey and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.855 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,221 Pound (10,363TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)