Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.802 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 48,237 Pound (60,153 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)