Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 129,799 Pound (58,636 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (36 minutes ago)