Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,633 Pound (34,744 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)