Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01197 SDG / XAF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,973 Pound (415,403 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)