Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.917 SDG / AZN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,000 Pound (2,808 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)