Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01691 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 43,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 43,000 Pound (₩2,543,118) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)