Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.854 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 100% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 56,004 Pound (€7,130) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)