Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.712 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,863 Pound (5,762 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (35 minutes ago)