Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 SDG / BGN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,935 Pound (771 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)