Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,717 Pound (930 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)