Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.748 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,298 Pound (1,144 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)