Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 SDG / BWP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 13% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,583 Pound (P20,674) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)