Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 SDG / BWP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 10,581 Pound (P16,439) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (36 minutes ago)