Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.924 SDG / TND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,879 Pound (1,427 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)