Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.775 SDG / TND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,328 Pound (1,199 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juba costs 1,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)