Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.816 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,801 Pound (元12,715) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (37 minutes ago)