Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.05937 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,515 Pound (¥177,121) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 3 hours ago)