Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.16209 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,533 Pound (¥83,492) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)