Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06102 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 141% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 57,838 Pound (¥947,836) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)