Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06089 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,000 Pound (¥229,910) in Fukui.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (about 1 hour ago)