Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.813 SDG / AED
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,115 Pound (Dirham 19,365) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (39 minutes ago)