Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.915 SDG / AED *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 123,417 Pound (Dirham 25,110) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)