Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.978 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,271 Pound (€3,765) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)