Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 SDG / SLL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 91,231 Pound (38,562,234 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)