Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.061 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 165% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 217,135 Pound (€9,843) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)