Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.959 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 128% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,561 Pound (€4,104) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)