Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.537 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 167% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 213,831 Pound (€9,488) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)