Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.201 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,962 Pound (€4,022) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $40 (24 minutes ago)