Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.917 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 131% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 71,578 Pound (€9,041) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)