Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.605 SDG / BWP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,625 Pound (P25,819) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (38 minutes ago)