Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.129 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,704 Pound (R$ 11,604) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)