Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.837 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 93,421 Pound (13,664元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)