Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.626 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,257 Pound (元12,664) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)