Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.971 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,692 Pound (元18,227) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)