Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.986 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,126 Pound (元14,320) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)