Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.533 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 126,719 Pound (C$9,364) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)