Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.256 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 131,271 Pound (C$9,208) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)